Smear the Shea butter Moonstone or Rose Quartz from Moon Mama Holland and give yourself the love you deserve. Or do you love someone, give them lots of love with this beautiful meaningful gift. Made by nature, 100% natural.
What can you use Shea Butter for?
- Skin conditions. Dry flaky skin, eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Pigment spots
- Anti-aging effect
- Calluses and fissures
- Diaper rash
- Baby skin
- Pregnancy stretch marks
- Pain relief for sore muscles
- Dried chickenpox
- Sunburned skin,aftersun
- Dry hair and repairing damaged hair/scalp (dandruff)
- Protects the hair against sunlight and lime/chlorine water & when using curl/straight iron
Shea Butter (Nilotica) is 100% natural and organic. Shea butter is extracted from the nuts of the Shea tree, which grows in Africa. This tree is known as 'The Tree of Life', because of its many special uses. Cold pressed so that all good properties are preserved. Is excellent care for skin and hair. Made by nature, 100% natural. No parabens, no perfume and not tested on animals. Suitable for all ages.
Rose quartz meaning
This gemstone represents Love. Rose quartz gives extra strength to relationships between loved ones and the love for yourself. It helps open you up to give and receive love. It gives emotional balance during changes. Rose quartz has a mild, gentle effect and has a calming effect on grief and trauma and promotes empathy, openness and helpfulness. Stimulation for sensuality.
The moonstone has a strong connection with the moon and the feminine energy.The stone promotes the intuition and fertility and has a calming effect on the emotional life. The stone also has a strong effect on sleep and dreams. Helps with insomnia and helps to remember dreams better. It is a good stone for women who are pregnant or want to become pregnant and supports pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding. The moonstone can also be useful for (pre)menstrual complaints and during the menopause. Moonstone brings your hormonal cycles back into balance with nature.
Just useful to know
- Shea butter is best stored at room temperature. During the winter you can 'warm up' it between your legs.Keeps the Shea butter cool in the summer, because it has a melting point of about 30 degrees.
- New to using Shea butter? Take a 'lick' from the jar & soften it between your hands, then smear!
Although shea butter is generally safe to use ,people with nut allergies should be careful. There is a possibility of experiencing adverse reactions as shea butter comes from the nuts of the shea tree.
Be the first to know about new products, collections or promotions? Plus; Receive 10% discount on your first order!